THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Monday, 29.04.2024, 22:56
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Do you listen to radio?
Do you listen to radio?
ValerieTrDate: Wednesday, 06.02.2013, 20:48 | Message # 76
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
Quote (Aries)
I seldom listen to the radio. Most of all I like to listen to music on the phone.

What radio stations do you prefer? Do you have a favourite group? What's your favourite singer? Do you like listening to classical music?

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 22:30 | Message # 77
Group: Moders
I rarely listen to the radio, just when I find a really interesting wave. For example, a few days ago, my good friend showed me a wonderful Ryazan radio wave of rock music .... vah, I advise you to listen to! music laugh

ValerieTrDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 18:54 | Message # 78
Quote (FoxyT)
I rarely listen to the radio, just when I find a really interesting wave. For example, a few days ago, my good friend showed me a wonderful Ryazan radio wave of rock music .... vah, I advise you to listen to!

Oh, I remember that day. biggrin Thanks to Ira for giving us such useful information. smile But what stations are interesting for you?  Do you prefer only listening to music? Do you like listening to political programmes?

ZhgutikDate: Monday, 18.02.2013, 21:42 | Message # 79
Union organizer
ValerieTr
You are welcom=) This radio station showed me my little brother so I became to listen to the radio too.

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 19.02.2013, 00:27 | Message # 80
Head teacher
Quote (FoxyT)
I rarely listen to the radio, just when I find a really interesting wave. For example, a few days ago, my good friend showed me a wonderful Ryazan radio wave of rock music .... vah, I advise you to listen to!

I have not heard about it. What is Ryazan radio wave !? Tell me, please. I prefer to listen to rock music and i like radio. It will be useful information for me.
By the way what is your favourite rock band ?

:)Date: Monday, 11.03.2013, 20:55 | Message # 81
Union organizer
Group: Users
Quote (Little_Mu)
What music programms do you like to listen to the radio?

I think that I listen all programs.It's not important for me to listen some grogramm.

FoxyTDate: Wednesday, 13.03.2013, 16:11 | Message # 82
Quote (ValerieTr)
But what stations are interesting for you? Do you prefer only listening to music? Do you like listening to political programmes?

I rarely listen to the radio for a long time but if I listen - I prefer good musical waves and programs)

Little_MuDate: Thursday, 14.03.2013, 19:01 | Message # 83
Union organizer
Group: Users
Quote (Zhgutik)
How often do you listen to her programs?
She leads her rubric once a week)

FoxyTDate: Wednesday, 18.12.2013, 21:48 | Message # 84
Quote Perilova ()
By the way what is your favourite rock band ?
Just recently Linkin Park was my favorite rock band. But I don't love their last songs, they became less catching. Now I listen to a lot of songs from the repertoires of such music bands as Hollywood Undead, Breaking Benjamin, Zebrahead, Fall Out Boy, Stereo Fuse and System Of A Down.
Did you hear about these groups and listen to their songs?

ValerkaDate: Friday, 20.12.2013, 13:30 | Message # 85
To tell the truth, i seldom listen to radio.  Nowadays there are many various and good ways to listen to music. But, of course i don't think that radio is a bad way for it. smile Does somebody  often listen to radio ?

FoxyTDate: Saturday, 21.12.2013, 19:22 | Message # 86
Quote Valerka ()
Does somebody often listen to radio ?

I listen to the radio almost constantly in a train))) So I'll do it very soon:)
And on ordinary days I prefer to listen to my music player with only favorite melodies and songs.

PashkaaDate: Sunday, 22.12.2013, 15:18 | Message # 87
Union organizer
I usually listen to radio when I drive a car. It helps me to feel more calm on roads. Also, it is always useful to hear some interesting news. Anyway, I can provide a disadvantage of radio. Every day I listen to the same songs that I listened to yesterday.

ValerieTrDate: Sunday, 22.12.2013, 19:50 | Message # 88
Quote FoxyT ()
Just recently Linkin Park was my favorite rock band. But I don't love their last songs, they became less catching. Now I listen to a lot of songs from the repertoires of such music bands as Hollywood Undead, Breaking Benjamin, Zebrahead, Fall Out Boy, Stereo Fuse and System Of A Down. Did you hear about these groups and listen to their songs?
up Oh, good groups! By the way, I like Fall Out Boy too. I totally disagree with that some people say about their album "Save Rock and Roll". I think, it is perfect ! This is the new sound of the group. 
Do you know that they released a new album "PAX AM Days"?

PerilovaDate: Sunday, 22.12.2013, 22:12 | Message # 89
Head teacher
Quote FoxyT ()
Now I listen to a lot of songs from the repertoires of such music bands as Hollywood Undead, Breaking Benjamin, Zebrahead, Fall Out Boy, Stereo Fuse and System Of A Down. Did you hear about these groups and listen to their songs?
Of course, i did. But only some of them : Fall Out Boy ( i don't know why this group annoys me ), Breaking Benjamin and System Of A Down. I've never heard of Zebrahead, Stereo Fuse and Hollywood Undead. 
I'll listen to their songs, because new rock bands are always interesting to me

JaneDate: Monday, 23.12.2013, 12:05 | Message # 90
Monitor
Quote ValerieTr ()
Quote (Aries)I seldom listen to the radio. Most of all I like to listen to music on the phone.

What radio stations do you prefer? Do you have a favourite group? What's your favourite singer? Do you like listening to classical music?
It's a very interesting question. I prefer autoradio, rassian radio and radio chanson. I listen lots of grousps and it's hard for me to choose on of them. Of course. She raises my spirit when I have something bad.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Do you listen to radio?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024