THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 26.04.2024, 06:05
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Our Emotions » What's easier for you: to understand or to express emotions?
What's easier for you: to understand or to express emotions?
CherryDate: Sunday, 06.06.2010, 09:15 | Message # 16
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Do you really think so? one time I thought so too... but now I doubt.. Because every person is very deep personality.. And I think nobody can understand him completely... I can understand emotions but not always and not completely.. maybe I am mistaken

Former-TeacherDate: Monday, 07.06.2010, 09:54 | Message # 17
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
No, you are not mistaken. It is really so. But this should not be discussed as a great problem. It's not always about understanding each other. It's about accpeting the fact that another person also needs time, territory, food, relationships, feelings, influence - this is life. The task of another person is to let another one live according to some mutually accepted norms and values.

lovefootball)Date: Monday, 07.06.2010, 15:21 | Message # 18
Dean
Awards: 3
Such acceptance is difficult to achieve because of our egoism. But of course this live and let live attitude to life will make people far more tolerant. (And I wish everyone had tolerance of other people's views)

Former-TeacherDate: Tuesday, 08.06.2010, 09:53 | Message # 19
Dean
We are not egoists. It is not in the nature of a human being. It doesn't refer to physical safety or staying alive and having food and shelter. Seagull talked a lot about people being egoists but he is wrong. A human being first of all was born to build, create and multiple. The genetic code programmes us for peacemaking and self-protection. Our mind and heart extend our natural capacity towards harmony and care.

lovefootball)Date: Tuesday, 08.06.2010, 17:45 | Message # 20
Dean
I agree but our nature and behaviour differ. But I may really be wrong. "Such acceptance is difficult to achieve because of our egoism." The right word is not egoism but excessive criticism maybe.

TeacherDate: Tuesday, 08.06.2010, 21:45 | Message # 21
Head teacher
Quote (Teacher)
Seagull talked a lot about people being egoists but he is wrong. A human being first of all was born to build, create and multiple. The genetic code programmes us for peacemaking and self-protection. Our mind and heart extend our natural capacity towards harmony and care.

Probably, egoism is not in our nature, but society makes us think of ourselves first of all.

In Vino Veritas...

Former-TeacherDate: Wednesday, 09.06.2010, 09:59 | Message # 22
Dean
Wrong, you are the society. Your first responsibility is to provide for peace and comfort. You can do it only if you stay positive. To be positive you should stay healthy, eat well, work happily.

CherryDate: Wednesday, 09.06.2010, 15:53 | Message # 23
Monitor
I don`t agree witn you, Seagull. I think some people don`t think about themselves first of all.they can think about their relatives, freinds. if people are anguish as you say, our world can destroy at any second. But it isn`t so. There is kindness, love, friendship in the world and it proves you are wrong!

Former-TeacherDate: Thursday, 10.06.2010, 09:09 | Message # 24
Dean
When we say we are egoists, just selfish thinking only about ourselves, this turns out to be just a mask to a large extent. It is proved daily. Have you ever cooked a meal for anybody? Have you done shopping instead of someone who was ill or tired? Have you given anybody a helping hand in times of need or hardship? Will your friends turn to you for advice, a word of support and comfort? If yes, then you are not an egoist. If no, this is a problem. But are you always honest?

lovefootball)Date: Thursday, 10.06.2010, 10:25 | Message # 25
Dean
H'm being honest about yourself means revealing all your frailties. Only a person with a strong mind can be completely honest, I think.

TeacherDate: Thursday, 10.06.2010, 12:05 | Message # 26
Head teacher
Teacher, for me it's easier to thing I'm worse than as it is.

In Vino Veritas...

Former-TeacherDate: Friday, 11.06.2010, 10:30 | Message # 27
Dean
Seagull, Nonsense! Crap! BS! Hogwash! Sorry for the words! Why are you saying all this nonsense? Are you fishing for pity, sympathy? You behaviour us quite typical of your age. But it can grow into a habit and will make your life less successful. I know what to do. But I am not sure that you are ready to follow advice.

TeacherDate: Friday, 11.06.2010, 16:46 | Message # 28
Head teacher
Teacher, I react to pieces of advice in different ways. It depends on my mood. I don't have any idea about the advice you want to give me. If you don't mind write it here or in a private message.

In Vino Veritas...

lovefootball)Date: Friday, 11.06.2010, 19:22 | Message # 29
Dean
Teacher, you mean such thoughts make one bounded? But a lot of young people tend to have doubts. I don't mean it's good but nevertheless it's natural, I think.

Former-TeacherDate: Tuesday, 15.06.2010, 10:11 | Message # 30
Dean
You are all young and whimsical! There is a problem with our school, then. Nobody has taught you to protect your own world and to build personal safety patterns. You are all invalids, you don't know how to maintain life, you don't know or don't want to know how to protect and care about others, nobody has taught you to observe life and create goo living conditions for others. Natural, hope it will come to you some time in the future.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Our Emotions » What's easier for you: to understand or to express emotions?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024