THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Wednesday, 24.04.2024, 03:25
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Our Emotions » What's easier for you: to understand or to express emotions?
What's easier for you: to understand or to express emotions?
NikkyDate: Tuesday, 20.09.2011, 18:10 | Message # 46
Course monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I try to combine warm words and the truth. I think that lying to someone close is a mistake. I love my friends, that's why I try to tell them the truth softly.
There were situations when my friend took offense at me. But some time later my friend called me and said " You were right. I'm sorry. Thank you for your truth"

lovefootball)Date: Thursday, 22.09.2011, 10:12 | Message # 47
Dean
Awards: 3
Well, I think there can't be one categorial answer here. The same dilemma appears when you see, for example, your friend's seetheart with some other girl... I think for me there's only one way out under such circumstances - KEEP SILENT. I stick to the opinion that another man's mind is a closed book and only the two are aware of what's going on in their relations. But what is ethical? To tell your friend bare facts and refrain from giving your "diagnosis"?

NikkyDate: Thursday, 22.09.2011, 22:05 | Message # 48
Course monitor
In this situation there are two ways for me. If this sweetheart behave himself just like a friend with this lady, I just tell my friend about it in the evening and mention that there is no reason for being jealous. And sometimes girlfriends know about plans of their boyfriends.
But if there is a reason, I would immediately call my friend. In my opinion if two persons are together they should be honest with each other. If this person lied once, he will probably do it again and again.
But I agree, there can't be once categorial answer

lovefootball)Date: Saturday, 01.10.2011, 21:27 | Message # 49
Dean
Awards: 3
Well...frankly speaking I'm surprised! Is it correct, ethical and simply polite to interfere in someone's love affair like that especially if you imagine that your actions can result in a quarrel or even a break? By the way, I accidentally came across an episode of "Desperate Housewives" where the main characters were discussing the same issue. One of the women said, "I wouldn't say a word to my friend but hire someone to "put the husband in the right way".)))))))))

NikkyDate: Tuesday, 04.10.2011, 20:37 | Message # 50
Course monitor
I think that the truth will be known at the end. And it's better to find out that your boyfriend is lying to you as faster as possible, don't you think? Because as I said if the person lied once he will probably do it again and again.

Flower-girlDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 11:17 | Message # 51
Monitor
Awards: 1
As for me it's easier to express my emotions but actually I can understand a person. I think that I can talk in different themes practically with every person, but it's more interesting and easier to understant a close person, but not a stranger who knows me for some days. So I can be different!)

ZensaDate: Tuesday, 04.09.2012, 12:25 | Message # 52
Monitor
People are different and the way of communication which they choose is different as well. Somebody always brag (выпендриваться), expose (выставлять на показ) their life and during the conversation they can hardly listen to another person, they just rhapsodize (говорить в экстазе) about themselves. It seems that they are conceited (тщеславные). Others are restrained (сдержанные), they are not obtrusive (наыязчивый) as the first group of people, they are always surreptitious (скрытные) and disguise (прятать под маской) their private life. Obviously ( очевидно), the most differentiation (различие) between them is their experiences deep inside themselves. A Person who is in harmony with himself manifests (вырожaть) emotions more reservedly (сдержанно). And the person who has a lot of experience inside always shows off the emotions to disguise ( скрыть под маской) real problems.

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 17:28 | Message # 53
Union committee president
Group: Moders
To fully understand emotions, a person needs to be an innate psychologist.
To easily express emotions, a person needs to be honest and non-closed.

PashkaaDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 20:27 | Message # 54
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
I don't like to show my emotions. So I find it easier to understand emotions.

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 09:02 | Message # 55
Union organizer
some people prefer not to express the emotions, but I don't treat the such

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Our Emotions » What's easier for you: to understand or to express emotions?
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024