THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 02.05.2024, 01:10
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Our Emotions » We and our emotions (Discussing the kinds of emotions we express most of all)
We and our emotions
What kinds of emotions do you express most of all (in general)? (give your comments)
1. Positive emotions [ 14 ] [77.78%]
2. Indifferent emotions [ 3 ] [16.67%]
3. Negative emotions [ 1 ] [5.56%]
4. I don't express any kinds of emotions! [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Answers total: 18
TeacherDate: Wednesday, 17.02.2010, 00:59 | Message # 1
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
I've not added the answer "It depends", because in that case almost everybody would choose this variant. So, choose the best answer for you and comment on it.

P.S. The thread has been erroneously deleted, so I ask all the participants to re-vote and repeat their opinions. Thank you.

In Vino Veritas...

RinaDate: Wednesday, 17.02.2010, 02:05 | Message # 2
Union committee president
Group: Friends
Awards: 4
Positive, positive and only POSITIVE emotions!!!! Of course, that doesn't mean that I'm always cheerful and sprightly.. no, I can be as indifferent as exasperated... but! I just try not to think about it))) Positive thinking provokes positive emotions))))

p.s. It is a miracle that I had enough brains to save this post in Word))))))

TeacherDate: Wednesday, 17.02.2010, 02:32 | Message # 3
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Quote (Rina)
p.s. It is a miracle that I had enough brains to save this post in Word))))))

Yes! It is! biggrin

In Vino Veritas...

orchid29Date: Tuesday, 09.03.2010, 12:30 | Message # 4
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 1
positive emotions will save the world, guys!!! happy

AyayuliaDate: Sunday, 28.03.2010, 19:21 | Message # 5
Union organizer
Awards: 2
When you are in a good-mood everything makes progress, people agree with you, problems are solving. Be positive!

MegastarostaDate: Wednesday, 02.06.2010, 10:44 | Message # 6
Union organizer
Awards: 2
I always feel positive emotions such as happiness, satisfaction and so on. I always feel happiness because i'm a positive-thinking person. There are a number of situations that cause this emotion. For example, meeting my old friend, playing with my pet, shopping, etc.

NekavaenDate: Sunday, 31.10.2010, 22:38 | Message # 7
Head teacher
I try to express positive emotions everyday because I'm always eager to make others smile and laugh.
But at the same time I try not to hide negative emotions. When I'm dissatisfied and angry I always say what I feel. I never cry and seldom go off into hysterics (I need a really IMPORTANT REASON for it), I just let others know that something's wrong with me if they ask.

P.S. Hm...When I SELDOM go off into hysterics...the results of it are always so unpredictable...
People who saw me at such moments say they were frightened as never before...

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

CherryDate: Monday, 01.11.2010, 17:43 | Message # 8
Monitor
oh, it`s difficult question, Seagull) i can`t answer unambiguously. when I am happy, i try to divide my happiness among surrrounding people, i am singing, dancing, joking... when i am sad, i can`t hide my emotions. of course i don`t want to infect people with my bad mood, but i can`t do anything. emotions overwhelm me when i am happy and when i am sad

lovefootball)Date: Monday, 01.11.2010, 21:42 | Message # 9
Dean
Awards: 3
What do you mean saying "I can't do anything"? These are YOUR emotions. If you can't control them, who can then? Maybe you're just unaware of your hidden potential?

CherryDate: Monday, 01.11.2010, 22:24 | Message # 10
Monitor
i mean my emotions much more stronger than me. i can deaden them, but not hide.

NadyaDate: Tuesday, 02.11.2010, 13:58 | Message # 11
Union committee president
Group: Moders
I try to express positive emotions everyday too. You just fell better and make people feel good. But you know, it's rather hard to smile all day. And of course, sometimes I express negative or indifferent emotions but I try to control them because often it's not very good.

lovefootball)Date: Tuesday, 02.11.2010, 20:13 | Message # 12
Dean
Cherry, maybe the problem is that you try to supress your emotions? They're accumulating and make you think they're stronger than you.

CherryDate: Tuesday, 02.11.2010, 20:19 | Message # 13
Monitor
no.... i can`t agree. they are always strong..

NekavaenDate: Tuesday, 02.11.2010, 22:51 | Message # 14
Head teacher
To my mind, it's definitely better to generate all kinds of emotions and unleash them freely than to be stony and reserved. I always feel confused when I have to talk to people who hide their emotions and expect the same behaviour from me.

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

lovefootball)Date: Wednesday, 03.11.2010, 21:09 | Message # 15
Dean
Hiding and supresssing are different things. Supression leads to no good: one's becoming more and more irritable, aggressive and closed. I may even say that emotions are corroding him. And I don't think it's bad if a person is reserved. Why should he demonstrate his feelings in public? Maybe, he just doesn't need that.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Our Emotions » We and our emotions (Discussing the kinds of emotions we express most of all)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024