[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » Our Story » Primary thread: Mental Health Clinic
Primary thread: Mental Health Clinic
RinaDate: Thursday, 11.11.2010, 00:52 | Message # 1
Union committee president
Group: Friends
Awards: 4
It is a strange house. He calls it “My home”...
Of course for all these people and for him it is more like a prison. A cell where they are kept in order to be... protected. By the way, it is what docs say.
We need to look after you not to let you harm yourself, they say. You have to obey because it can do you a power of good, they say. It will do you good, they say.
They keep you like a sheep in a barn and say that it will help you. He doesn't believe them. But he knows that in this strange house he is... satisfied. Not happy – he has never been happy since that day.
He knows what to do to be satisfied with the life here. You should take pills. You should keep silence. You should never argue. You should never try to recollect the cause why you are here. You should listen to their stories...

8davids8Date: Thursday, 11.11.2010, 23:45 | Message # 2
Union organizer
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Once he came to the idea that this way or another life in there was not that awful at all. He just pitied his companions staying in this hole. One of them once told him: "It all reminds me about the hole where I spent two bloody years for nothing. Then they decided I had nothing to do with those prisoners - killers, thieves and rapists, - so they moved me to this place. The same skilly, the same screws, the same rules. We just have more time to play chess, that's all."
At times though he couldn't bare the place. Grey walls seemed suppressing, and this netting on the windows reminded him about Kesey's "One flew over the cuckoo's nest" he had read in adolescence. Why, he could never believe this was happening to him. But things here were not alike. At least so far...

Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » Our Story » Primary thread: Mental Health Clinic
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024