THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 28.04.2024, 20:17
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Friends » Friends in My Life
Friends in My Life
matveevaDate: Thursday, 04.08.2011, 21:38 | Message # 16
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Sometimes there are such moments when it seems that nobody understands you, I have a lot of problems and failures. In such moments I need my friends very much, true friends. I will tell you about one of friends who will not allow me to die and will not leave me in a difficult situation.
Her name is Kate. She is tall,thin, nice fair-haired girl with the blue eyes. We became friends when we were born. Our mothers had been friends since school times and it was our fortune- to became friends. Now we have a friendship for 15 years. We spend a lot of time together. Sometimes I help her with maths and she helps me with english homework. We are very different, but it ties up our friendship closer. I am sure that we will have friendship in the future, and our children will have a friendship too.
I love and appreciate her,she is really my best friend and I hope that we will always be together.

Message edited by PhaZa - Thursday, 15.09.2011, 23:30

JuliaDate: Monday, 05.09.2011, 21:06 | Message # 17
Student
I have many friends. My best friend’s name is Nastya. She is 14 years old. She lives in Ryazan. Nastya likes pop music, travel and cats. She is tall. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She can always support me in difficult situations.

NatashaDate: Wednesday, 07.09.2011, 19:27 | Message # 18
Student
I can't imagine a day without my friends, because they became a part of my life. My friends are people, who know everything about me. Our friendship is very strong. They are the closest people after my parents. I can say, they are my second family. Also I have a best friend. Her name is Vika. We have been friends since childhood.Her friendship is very important for me.

RomanyutaDate: Thursday, 15.09.2011, 22:49 | Message # 19
Student
Friends take an important part in my life. My friends are like a second family for me. They always help me, and give advices in difficult situations. We always celebrate our birthdays. I like my friends.

ZuzuDate: Tuesday, 18.10.2011, 14:01 | Message # 20
Monitor
Group: Moders
You are all right. Actually there are only three or four close friends. And if you are a friend to all you know, you are a friend to nobody. I have a friend whom I trust more than myself. Her name is Sasha. She knows everything about me, she can understand my mood and learn my problems at first sight without saying.It's good because sometimes I don't want to speak of them. I love my friend and I am ready to do everything her to be happy. We support each other, have some secrets. Even my mom doesn't know everything about me,I meen feelings, thoughts, but Sasha knows. I am very lucky to have such a perfect friend. In my opinion, one can't live without friends. You know, a man can't exist without society, without communication.It's necessery to speak out, otherwise a disease or even worse a depression.That's why to have friends is healthy.

ConsoleDate: Saturday, 22.10.2011, 16:32 | Message # 21
Student
I have many friends and I'm trying to communicate with many people. I Often receive messages or calls:let's go for a walk, go to the cinema and many others. I have many best friends and I don't want to single out any of them.

Message edited by Console - Tuesday, 25.10.2011, 21:26

AsyaDate: Wednesday, 26.10.2011, 13:19 | Message # 22
Union committee president
Awards: 6
Quote (Console)
I have many best friends

How many best friends do you have? Why are you calling them your best friends? How many friends can a person have? And what about best friends?

ConsoleDate: Saturday, 29.10.2011, 00:04 | Message # 23
Student
I have about 15 friends. Best friends may help you in hard times and one may communicate with them every day and do many other things. Every human must have best friends, because if you don't have friends you can hardly live.

Message edited by Console - Thursday, 03.11.2011, 21:57

CamomileDate: Wednesday, 02.11.2011, 15:21 | Message # 24
Student
We all have friends. We care about them and they about us.The Best friend is someone who knows everything about you and still loves you. I think there should be few best friends. I like my best friend Dasha I know everything about her and she about me, too. I trust her.

Message edited by Camomile - Thursday, 03.11.2011, 11:08

lovefootball)Date: Wednesday, 02.11.2011, 20:53 | Message # 25
Dean
Awards: 3
H'm, the point concerning knowing everything about you bewilders me a bit to tell the truth. Actually, I don't have enough courage to insist on something certain but still I thing we'd better draw the line between being able to discuss almost all abstract themes possible including rather intimate or burning (the most inportnat thing here is confidence that you won't be ridiculed or misunderstood) and letting out all the details of your private life. I do inderstand that sometimes it's practically impossible to hold your tongue and share the latest news but still I believe there should be some borders.

Ole4kaDate: Thursday, 03.11.2011, 22:16 | Message # 26
Student
I absolutely agree with all of you.Friends play a dreat role in our life.We rely on them, share our secrets and they always support us. Nowadays people rely more on friends than on their families.As for me I have many acquaitances but only few close friends. Among them Alla.She suppots me in difficult situations and I can always rely on her.She understands me like no one else.
So friends are integral part in our life!

AsyaDate: Friday, 04.11.2011, 00:07 | Message # 27
Quote (Ole4ka)
Nowadays people rely more on friends than on their families.

I doubt that. I don't think that people rely on friends more. We trust friends, spend our free time together, have fun, discuss problems and... we can continue this list, of course... But! Nothing can be compared to a family. Friends may come and go away within the flow of time. But your family remains Family forever.
I do trust my friends, and need them, and rely on my friends. But nevertheless I wouldn't compare them to a family.

AllochkaDate: Friday, 04.11.2011, 02:08 | Message # 28
Student
This topic is especially close to me.I have changed tnree places of living(Smolensk,Georgievsk and Ryazan) So it was very difficult to change not only the place but also friends...It doesn't mean that I fogot about the previous ones!!!But we always need somebody who can hear us out, who can support us, who can be relied on...I am very grateful to all my friends!Ole4ka, it's a great fortune that I have a friend like you!

Ole4kaDate: Friday, 04.11.2011, 13:18 | Message # 29
Student
Asya,you are right. But still there some things that you can't tell your family. And there are only friends who can understand and help you. Of course family will remain family forever. And no one can replace it.
My parents and my sister are the closest people in my life. I know they will be always on my side, no matter what will happen. But still I can't deny the fact, that friends are also very important for me. And I can't imagine my life without them.

Message edited by Ole4ka - Friday, 04.11.2011, 13:21

AsyaDate: Saturday, 05.11.2011, 13:32 | Message # 30
Well, let's draw a line here. let's say it depends. But anyway, both family and friends are important. One can't be happy when one of the two is missing.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Friends » Friends in My Life
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024