THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 28.04.2024, 20:06
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Friends » Friends in My Life
Friends in My Life
Ole4kaDate: Saturday, 05.11.2011, 18:15 | Message # 31
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Oh,yes! I fully agree with you))

Message edited by Ole4ka - Saturday, 05.11.2011, 18:15

AsyaDate: Monday, 07.11.2011, 22:31 | Message # 32
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Thank you, Ole4ka. I'm so happy we've found a compromise. I don't like arguing. But at the same time I can't keep silent when I disagree with something. shy

Ole4kaDate: Monday, 07.11.2011, 23:08 | Message # 33
Student
Asya,to tell you the truth I'm absolutely the same. It turns out we have much in common biggrin

Former-TeacherDate: Sunday, 11.12.2011, 18:23 | Message # 34
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Quote (Ole4ka)
And I can't imagine my life without them

yeap, friends are always there when your family can't help cool

Nikky0638Date: Thursday, 05.04.2012, 22:34 | Message # 35
Monitor
Friends are the family which you choose yourself. I can't imagine our life without them. A true friend always cheers up you, help in difficult times, he will come to you even at night and never refuse to help. It isn't important to have the same interests, people may be absolutely different, to have different hobbies, to listen to different music, but when they come together they are realy happy. They share experiences with each other, talk about the latest news, what interesting things have happened to them. You are like a psychologist,who always listens and gives advice.

Message edited by Nikky0638 - Thursday, 05.04.2012, 22:35

kirzigaDate: Tuesday, 10.04.2012, 21:21 | Message # 36
Student
Group: Reliable
My friends mean much to me in my life. I have many friends. They always support, help, and don't leave me in the lurch. I feelvery good when they are near.
My best friend's name is Arthur. I have known him since I was 6. He is 15 years old.
We have many commoninterests. We often spend time together. I hope that our friendship will become stronger than it is now.

Message edited by kirziga - Thursday, 12.04.2012, 19:44

Angel757Date: Friday, 13.04.2012, 01:23 | Message # 37
Monitor
To my mind, a friend is a very close person whom you can tell about all your problems, you can trust him/her, and of course you can always feel a support from this person. If you have such a person - you are lucky! And, I think that there can be only one best friend in your life)

Irina4014Date: Monday, 16.04.2012, 19:24 | Message # 38
Student
Friends mean a lot in my life. They are always ready to support me and help me. I have a best friend. She is very kind and sincere. I love her because she always tells me the truth. I like that I can trust her all my secrets.

Former-TeacherDate: Wednesday, 18.04.2012, 11:59 | Message # 39
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Quote (Nikky0638)
It isn't important to have the same interests, people may be absolutely different, to have different hobbies, to listen to different music,

I think it's a wrong misconception! You are lying to youself.
At this point I feel I disagree. How can you really be best friends if you have little in common? It means you've got nothing to share!
I am sure that you and your best friend have a lot in common - the same interests, the same views, the same attitudes, the same taste in clothes and music, a similar lifestyle. Otherwise you would never be together!

OoshkaDate: Friday, 20.04.2012, 19:15 | Message # 40
Student
I have many friends. My best friend is Sveta. She is 16. Sveta lives in Moscow and I see her very seldom. She is kind, merry, friendly and understanding. We love to go shopping, to listen to music and to go for a walk together. I can always rely on her. She always gives me advice. I am very happy to have such a friend as Sveta.

super-smithDate: Tuesday, 24.04.2012, 18:05 | Message # 41
Student
I have a few friends. We always have fun together. We have common interests and we often have topics on conversation. They always support me in a difficult situation and are always able to help me if it is possible.

RosebudDate: Friday, 18.05.2012, 10:47 | Message # 42
Monitor
I am happy that I am surrounded by friends and acquiantances. Though I have only 3 good friends I can tell them everything and I trust them.In general, I believe that real freinds can't be many, so three is enough. I love them very much! They are very kind, understanding, merry. I know that they will always support and help me. I have a lot of acquaintances and I am satisfied with them too. Many of them are good, sincere people. I'd like them to become my friends too)

Message edited by Rosebud - Friday, 18.05.2012, 10:48

Flower-girlDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 14:51 | Message # 43
Monitor
Awards: 1
A friend is a person who can always help you and can be with you when you are glad and when you are sad)In my life I had a lot of friends but a lot of them now are not my friends,but I have two of my friends from my childhood and they are with me,we don't communicate every day and every week but we are really good friends and I'm glad to have such friends)thanks God!)

IrinaDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 01:24 | Message # 44
Monitor
I have many friends. I like my friends. When we gather, we play computer games, chat, make lots of noise. I like noise.To my mind, people should have many friends as possible, because if you have not friends, you just become very dull and boring person. It is fine when you have friends, who are able to understand you and support and help in difficult situations.
We have much in common and we enjoy communicating with each other.

Snusmumrick9849Date: Monday, 28.05.2012, 10:44 | Message # 45
Student
I don't have many friends, but these people are everything for me. We always help each other and I know they always understand and support me.I can't imagine my life without my friends.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Friends » Friends in My Life
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024