THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 29.03.2024, 14:01
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Friends » Friends in My Life
Friends in My Life
ValeriyaDate: Friday, 03.12.2010, 01:22 | Message # 1
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
What do friends in your life mean?
Do they support you in different situations?
Tell me about your best friends.

Added (03.12.2010, 01:22)
---------------------------------------------
I have very lovely friends. They are interesting people and they all have active lifestyles. I have been going dancing with my friends for more than 10 years now. It is my second family. Because I spend a lot of time with them, I know them very well. We can communicate without words and understand each other. We learn the world together because we always travel together around the world. And I want to tell you about my school friends. They are very dear to me too. I don't imagine how I will be study without them in my future. Also, I have the best friends. They are two girls (Ann and Alina) and two boys (they have identical names-Roman). These people are a huge part of me. I spend the most unforgettable time in my life with friends. I can always hope for their support.

thinkerDate: Monday, 06.12.2010, 19:30 | Message # 2
Monitor
I have many acquaintances, but a few friends, and I don't think, that it is bad. My friends are different, but all of them are very interesting people. One of them is a bank clerk(don't think he is a boring person - he is widely-read and knows all about all); another - translator(she is the person with an amazing sense of humor, and she can make me laugh in difficult situations in my life); still another - ski-instructor (he can accommodate me in the mountains while I'm traveling). I can trust them, and hope, they too. I love my friends not for their good traits, but because they are in this world. And they make my life brilliant.

МарусяDate: Tuesday, 07.12.2010, 22:40 | Message # 3
Monitor
I don't belive in friendship.
Only mutually beneficial cooperation can be between the people.
And it is very good. biggrin

Suigintou_RozenDate: Wednesday, 08.12.2010, 18:22 | Message # 4
Course monitor
It is sad but we can very seldom see real friendship. In my opinion, every person should have one best friend or two, no more. We know:many friends-no friends.
My friends are very important for me. I always spend my free time with my best friend. I can talk to her if I feel lonely or I can have fun with her. We are very different but it makes our friendship stronger.
I think life without friends will not be a real life.

NadyaDate: Sunday, 12.12.2010, 18:16 | Message # 5
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Friends are very important people in my life. They always help me in different situations, support me. But a person have only one or two best friends. I have best friends too. With these girls I can discuss everything. And I'm really happy that I have such great friends!

МарусяDate: Monday, 13.12.2010, 19:02 | Message # 6
Monitor
Suigintou_Rozen,
Quote (Suigintou_Rozen)
I think life without friends will not be a real life.

I think life is real and wonderful with friends or without friends.
A person must be self-sufficient.
I think a person can have only one person whom he can trust, whom he adores.
As for me, I've got such a person and I don't need anybody else.

NikkyDate: Friday, 17.12.2010, 15:45 | Message # 7
Course monitor
Friends are very important for me. They are my support.
I have a few really close friends. I completely trust them.
And I love them. We don't need to change our behaviour or follow some rules and so on. I mean in some situations we should act according to etiquette, rules, norms.
But when I'm with my friends I can be myself, they can be themselves. And we feel comfortable together.

ValeriyaDate: Monday, 07.02.2011, 18:50 | Message # 8
Monitor
My friend can play the guitar. And two years ago his friends and he created the alternative group. At the weekend, I went to their concert in Moscow. It was superb. I am glad for my freind. And he has many fans. It is very unusual for me, because he is my best friend and I am not used to it. We converse very rarely, because he hasn't free time. But we very often speak on the phone. And we hope that we will meet every day next year. Despite the situation our friendship doesn't end, we remaing the best friends and we give advice to each other very often.

BlackAngelDate: Monday, 11.04.2011, 18:07 | Message # 9
Monitor
I have very lovely friends. They are interesting people. They are very important to me. i have the best friend, his name is Artur. He plays the guitar very well. He Tought me to play the electric guitar. Every Friday we play the guitar at school.

OlyaDate: Sunday, 17.04.2011, 22:43 | Message # 10
Student
I have a best friend. Now I will tell you of her. Her unusual name - Seraphim. We are friends since childhood. She's beautiful, kind, sympathetic girl. smile She is single.
She now lives in Moscow. She lawyer. She likes her work. She helps people resolve complex legal questions. She smiles when clients are satisfied with her ​​work. smile
Every morning she gets up at 6.00. for breakfast like brewed black coffee and bread with cheese and butter. Her working day from 9.00 to 18.00. She comes home from work around 21.00 if there are no problems with the road. wacko After dinner, she almost immediately to go to bed.
She goes to the cinema on weekends, a museum, a cafe, walking. She goes to church every Sunday morning. She's singing.
She an optimist! She loves life and gives joy to others. biggrin
I can always hope for her support. I love my girlfriend very much. smile

BlackAngelDate: Monday, 18.04.2011, 13:00 | Message # 11
Monitor
My best friends name's Artur. We made friends a few years ago. Artur is a tall boy.He has got dark hair and large dark eyes. He is very honest and just, understanding and kind.We spend a lot of time together. We often watch video or listen to music.We discuss films, television programmes, books.I miss Artur when we don't see each other for a long time.

BirdDate: Monday, 18.04.2011, 20:45 | Message # 12
Student
I have three best friends, but now I want talk about one of them. Her name’s Oksana. She’s 24 and she lives in Moscow. She is always merry, excited and optimistic, so when I’m sad, I phone her. She can always support me in difficult situations. My friend doesn’t like people, who are depressed. She likes rock music, cars, travel, football and swim.
Oksana works six days a week and sometimes on holidays, so she’s often tired. She’s a police officer, but she doesn’t like her job. After work she usually goes to home or goes shopping. At home she watches DVDs or listens to music and very seldom goes out in the evening. On Sundays she doesn’t usually gets up early and sleeps before midday. In the afternoon she usually goes to the dacha with her boyfriend. She also goes to the cinema in the weekend.
I see Oksana every summer. When we meet, we talk a lot and relax on the beach together. She’s very good friend! Her friendship is very important for me.

BeeDate: Tuesday, 19.04.2011, 14:48 | Message # 13
Student
My best friend’s name is Alexandra. She lives in Ryazan. She’s 24 and she’s single.
Alexandra’s always very busy and I see her very seldom, but we often talking on the phone.
She’s a journalist in the Ryazan eparchy. She work’s every day except Saturday and Sunday.
She always gets up early and never doesn’t has breakfast home. She usually drinks tea with cheese or meat sandwich at work.
I love her very much. She always support in difficult times.
In her free time she goes to the cinema, go out with friends, watch DVDs and play table tennis. She likes sleep, read books, go to my house, also Russian food, fish, fruits, vegetables.
I see her usually for the holidays and I always wait for these days.

BlackAngelDate: Monday, 16.05.2011, 17:44 | Message # 14
Monitor
I have many friends. I like my friends. When we gather, we play computer games, chat, make lots of noise. I like noise.We have much in common and we enjoy communicating with each other.One of my friends is Maxim. He is seventeen.When we gather together we like to play the guitar,to watch new movies and discuss them.We are friends for a long time. We trust each other. We have some personal secrets.I'm happy to have such a good friend as Maxim.

AvatarDate: Sunday, 03.07.2011, 20:24 | Message # 15
Student
I have many friends and I have a best friend. The best friend`s name is Vladislav. We are in the same class. He is kind and very happy. I often come to his place and he often comes to mine. We have many happy moments. He has a cat and dog. He has a bike and roller-skates. In winter we often go skiing. Our parents are friends. When holidays come, we get together to calebrate. We and our parents are friendly.

Message edited by Avatar - Sunday, 03.07.2011, 21:08

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Friends » Friends in My Life
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024