THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 28.04.2024, 07:56
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Friends » Friends in My Life
Friends in My Life
SamsikDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 11:35 | Message # 46
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
The importance of friends in my life

I try my best in my life to be a good friend to everyone. Sometimes I do mistakes. I seriously apologize to those whom I might have hurt. I do hope that in most times I am someone to whom my friends can count.

Over emotional times, I realize how lucky I am to have met and connected with so many people around the world, many of whom I consider good friends. No matter what time of the day or night, I will always find someone willing to hear me out, who knows me and is willing to offer a calm advice, a good word to lift my spirits up.

So… THANK YOU to all my friends who picked up my vibes and contacted me to check out on me, those whom I contacted and were more than glad to do everything to support me. (the first one to make my really laugh after a loooong time with his silly jokes :-),

I am in a much better place today. I have been philosophizing under the sun at Greenlake. This past summer was fun, rewarding, exciting, difficult, challenging, full of joy but also mistakes! There is no blame and no regrets of course. That’s life! I’ve learnt my lessons and I am moving on, hopefully wiser.

SarahDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 12:05 | Message # 47
Student
I have friends.But it's impossible to have many friends.In my life is only the one best friend!We are together from our childhood,and I proud of it that we could save our friendship till today.She lives in Moscow,but the distance isn't problem!

PashkaaDate: Saturday, 08.09.2012, 21:00 | Message # 48
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
I have a lot of friends. They can support me when i fail. They can cheer up me when i'm sad. They make me happy! I think a friends is the best thing in the world.

AriesDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 00:11 | Message # 49
Union organizer
I have a few friends, but only one is my good friend.
Her name is Dasha.She is my classmate.
She is kind and have a good sense of humour.
For nine years of our friendship we outlived all much.
We always spent time together and understood each other from a halfword.
But lately we began to communicate rarer, now we write to each other only, because we study in different cities.

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 00:22 | Message # 50
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Friends are such people with whom you feel happy,funny,calm. They are those with whom you can share your problems. They are the ones who accept you, respect and you're not afraid to show them who you are. Best friends are like brothers and sisters. I think we can not have a lot of best friends. Each friend is very important for me. Since childhood, I was outgoing, friendly. I have so many good friends. But I have just 5 best friends. Best friends are loyal people, proven in difficult life situations. I save our friendship. Because friends don't be choosing in appearance or behavior.

Added (09.09.2012, 00:22)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Aries)
because we study in different cities.

Where is Dasha studing now?

ValerkaDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 16:15 | Message # 51
My friends play a big role in my life. I love and respect them.I spent much time with my friends. We usually go for a walk, to the cinema. In spare time we meet at home and talk all day. The most important thing is that we trust each other.

Added (09.09.2012, 16:15)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Bird)
I want talk about one of them. Her name’s Oksana. She’s 24 and she lives in Moscow.

Do you often meet with your friend?

ValerieTrDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 17:59 | Message # 52
I think, friendship means a lot for most people. Friend can always support and help you. I have lots of acquaintances but quantity of people whom I can name "my best friends" is much less. They live in two cities, in Moscow and Ryazan. I try to visit my friends from Moscow as often as I can. We always keep in touch with each other.

ZhgutikDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 23:40 | Message # 53
Union organizer
I have a lot of friends but I know only 2 people who really close me.They always support me in difficult situations.They intercede for me then somebody want to offend me!!!To cut the long story shot,I can always rely on these friends!!!I very glad that I have such friends!!!!

PerilovaDate: Monday, 10.09.2012, 18:50 | Message # 54
Head teacher
My friends is very important part of my life.I cannot submit my life without them.My friends are the people with whom i spend my free time.They are my dear people,they can help me in a difficult moment.

AriesDate: Monday, 10.09.2012, 21:24 | Message # 55
Union organizer
Where is Dasha studing now?
She studies in Kolomna.

Message edited by Aries - Monday, 10.09.2012, 21:34

:)Date: Tuesday, 11.09.2012, 09:42 | Message # 56
Union organizer
My friends is my life.It is very important part of my life.I have many friends,but not many best friends.With my friends I spend a lot of time.We go to the cinema,go hikings,travell a lot.mi

Little_MuDate: Tuesday, 11.09.2012, 11:58 | Message # 57
Union organizer
I have a lot of friends but the best friend is one. I always meet with my friends and we often go for a walk. I'm sure, they will help me in any different situations. My best friend never let me to give up. And I am grateful to him for that.

SarahDate: Monday, 17.09.2012, 09:02 | Message # 58
Student
I don't have many friends,but I have really good friends.Now we live in different towns,and it's very difficult to live without them!I miss them very much!we phone regularly,but we can't see each other,we can't meet.There are the happiest moments when we meet,we can talk the whole day and we are never bored!

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 18.09.2012, 22:44 | Message # 59
Head teacher
Quote (ValerieTr)
I think, friendship means a lot for most people. Friend can always support and help you. I have lots of acquaintances but quantity of people whom I can name "my best friends" is much less. They live in two cities, in Moscow and Ryazan. I try to visit my friends from Moscow as often as I can. We always keep in touch with each other.

Can you tell about your friends?
What do you do together?

ValerieTrDate: Tuesday, 18.09.2012, 23:22 | Message # 60
Quote (Perilova)
Can you tell about your friends?
What do you do together?

I have wonderful friends smile They always support me and make me happy. We always go to the cinema or to the cafe. We usually went for a walk around the centre of city with my friends from Moscow.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Friends » Friends in My Life
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024