THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 05.05.2024, 09:37
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Theatre and Acting » Imagine that you are... (We all are actors in a play called "Life")
Imagine that you are...
TeacherDate: Thursday, 27.05.2010, 12:15 | Message # 1
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
Our life is play, and we all are its actors. So, imagine that you are an actor in some theater. What role would you like to play? It can be either some famous character or just a character you prefer. Describe it!

In Vino Veritas...

8davids8Date: Friday, 28.05.2010, 09:50 | Message # 2
Union organizer
Awards: 2
I don't know... I don't like acting, I prefer directing. I can't make up my mind about the character I would like to play. By the way Alex, it was you who created the topic, so I guess you're looking forward to sharing your thoughts with us.

lovefootball)Date: Friday, 28.05.2010, 19:41 | Message # 3
Dean
Group: Users
Awards: 3
I'd like to play the part of Lady Guinevere but I'd change it a bit) Actually, I want her to be more devoted to King Arthur.

TeacherDate: Friday, 28.05.2010, 20:14 | Message # 4
Head teacher
8davids8, yes, but I'll do it a little bit later. So, maybe you can describe you best character? I mean, imagine, that you are a film director. Which role could be the main in your play...

lovefootball), as far as I understand you'd like to play a strong woman, very independent, but having a beloved man and being devoted to him. Am I right?

In Vino Veritas...

lovefootball)Date: Saturday, 29.05.2010, 10:05 | Message # 5
Dean
You are. She has some features that I lack, that's why I've chosen her.

TeacherDate: Saturday, 29.05.2010, 12:35 | Message # 6
Head teacher
lovefootball), what features?

In Vino Veritas...

lovefootball)Date: Saturday, 29.05.2010, 22:30 | Message # 7
Dean
Well... I'm not so strong as she is. Frankly speaking, I hesitate rather often. Maybe too often)

TeacherDate: Sunday, 30.05.2010, 11:40 | Message # 8
Head teacher
Quote (lovefootball))
I hesitate rather often. Maybe too often)

I'd like to speak about it, but not in this topic) And speaking about strength... Well, we're discussing it in another topic on our Forum. I mean whether a woman should be strong or not. Maybe there are some other roles you'd like to play? Something absolutely different? wink

In Vino Veritas...

lovefootball)Date: Sunday, 30.05.2010, 14:03 | Message # 9
Dean
H'm, I adore "The Precipice" by Goncharov, so I'd like to play the part of Marfen'ka . Her innocence and cheerfulness remind me of a flower.

TeacherDate: Sunday, 30.05.2010, 14:06 | Message # 10
Head teacher
lovefootball), well, I like your choices)

In Vino Veritas...

AsyaDate: Tuesday, 01.06.2010, 21:57 | Message # 11
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Seagull, you are speaking like a famous film director now. What is in your mind? What are you going to do? Some crazy ideas?!

RinaDate: Tuesday, 01.06.2010, 22:40 | Message # 12
Group: Friends
Awards: 4
I guess, Seagull wants to keep it secret and torture our curiosity...And then suddenly when nobody expects him to do it he will reveal the truth... By the way, Asya, what about you? We all want to know what role you prefer!!! Spit it out!)))))))))
As for me, I'd like to be... well, it's too obvious. Of course, Alice. The very Alice from the very Wonderland. Another variant – an insane man. Yes, insane. With serious mental disease. Yes, a man. A male person. Why? Well... I can hardly explain. It's just a kind of my whim.

AsyaDate: Tuesday, 01.06.2010, 22:43 | Message # 13
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Actually I can't imagine myself being an actor. I will be no good. And to tell the truth, I wouldn't like to be an actor. Definitely.

RinaDate: Wednesday, 02.06.2010, 00:33 | Message # 14
Group: Friends
Awards: 4
Well... I don't wanna be an actor either. I guess that the question of this theme is not about acting but about some imaginary person you'd like to become for a short while))) Just imagine that you are forced to play. What character will you choose?

TeacherDate: Wednesday, 02.06.2010, 10:38 | Message # 15
Head teacher
Quote (Asya)
What is in your mind? What are you going to do? Some crazy ideas?!

Let me answer your questions in this way:
Quote (Rina)
I guess that the question of this theme is not about acting but about some imaginary person you'd like to become for a short while)))

Quote (Rina)
Another variant – an insane man. Yes, insane. With serious mental disease. Yes, a man. A male person. Why? Well... I can hardly explain. It's just a kind of my whim.

Very great!))) I like it!

In Vino Veritas...

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Theatre and Acting » Imagine that you are... (We all are actors in a play called "Life")
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024