THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 03.05.2024, 03:09
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Sport, Hobbies, Leisure » The World of Yoga (Indian view on life)
The World of Yoga
Do you do Yoga?
1. Yes, sure! [ 0 ] [0.00%]
2. Are you kidding? That's not for me! [ 7 ] [63.64%]
3. That's my life! [ 1 ] [9.09%]
4. I hope, I'll never face it! [ 0 ] [0.00%]
5. Bla-bla-bla... Booooooooooooooring... [ 3 ] [27.27%]
Answers total: 11
ОрионDate: Friday, 19.04.2013, 00:15 | Message # 31
Student
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
Sounds greaaat biggrin biggrin Nilych will set your mind free up

moonvoyageDate: Friday, 19.04.2013, 00:28 | Message # 32
Student
kitrisrespect

CasOnShoulderDate: Friday, 19.04.2013, 00:40 | Message # 33
Student
Having got acquainted with all your opinions, I would like to share my own one concerning this topic. First of all, I completely agree with
almost everything you've written. As for me, yoga isn't only a complex
of various exercises, it's a kind of eastern mysterious religion, which makes a person look at the world from another side. Yoga always leads to a balance which is a key to ultimate health. And when you are in harmony with your
body.soul & mind you certainly become confident, calm & strong.
So, the healing powers of yoga begin within a person. So, it's really workable, because I believe all our diseases occur because of our stresses & yoga helps to  understand oneself & get rid of different problems.That's why I think as long as one can breathe, one can practice yoga.

Added (19.04.2013, 00:40)
---------------------------------------------
Oh, you even here talk about our P.E. classes killed

Message edited by CasOnShoulder - Saturday, 20.04.2013, 21:42

DianaZotovaDate: Friday, 19.04.2013, 23:40 | Message # 34
Student
Nowadays yoga is becoming more and more popular. I always read in magazines that a lot of famous people and models do yoga. It helps them not only keep fit, but avoid stress and find harmony as well. As for me I prefer to go to the gym instead of yoga. Once I visited a class of joga and it was terrible. I am not plastic that's why most of exercises were difficult for me and at that moment I couldnt think about harmony wacko To my mind, people should create classes for beginners where they can help you to develop plasticity. What do you think about it? yes

DariaEliseevaDate: Saturday, 20.04.2013, 00:10 | Message # 35
Student
DianaZotova, I agree with you)) It is necessary to place people with various physical capabilities in different groups. But, in my opinion, there is yoga for begginers,is not there?

misssweetheartDate: Saturday, 20.04.2013, 01:08 | Message # 36
Student
as for me,yoga is a good complex of exercises not only for body , but for our mind first of all.i am pretty sure that a person who wants to keep fit gets on a diet or goes in for sport, but does not _ start yoga , because i believe that there are more serious  reasons for it. of course there are peple who only do it for fun ant that is why it continues not for a long time .i think everybody knows that yoga helps men to find a particular harmony. it influences our body and then our mental side/it causes calmness and relaxation.Moreover, during yoga we forget about our problems and anxiety. but i have some doubts about yoga. they say that it can treat for different diseases/how do you think yoga really cures people of asthma?

DariaEliseevaDate: Saturday, 20.04.2013, 10:22 | Message # 37
Student
misssweetheart, i am not sure, that yoga cures people of asthma completely. But, in my opinion, it makes their attacks infrequent and easier))

EshtaDate: Saturday, 20.04.2013, 11:37 | Message # 38
Student
to tell the truth I don't believe that yoga can CURE of asthma. in fact it's incurable. but yoga really helps to relieve the attacks, as Dasha has said. another piece of information is rather interesting for me. does yoga massage_ internal organs??? how can it be?? it's very difficult to imagine)

CasOnShoulderDate: Saturday, 20.04.2013, 21:26 | Message # 39
Student
Eshta, I agree that's really an unbelievable fact that yoga massages internal organs, but in fact it occurs through bending and twisting, at the same time breathing nourishing breaths all the while. That's why people, who do yoga, acquire incredible flexibility

Added (20.04.2013, 21:26)
So, girls, now we all know various advantages of doing yoga)) And if you ever attended yoga classes what reason would it be? rolleyes

EshtaDate: Sunday, 21.04.2013, 20:07 | Message # 40
Student
to become more calm and quiet biggrin and to get rid of stress at least for some time) though to tell the truth such calming things
as yoga annoy me) I don't know why. that's why I prefer more active means to relax ahah))

CasOnShoulderDate: Sunday, 21.04.2013, 22:11 | Message # 41
Student
Eshta, oh yeah! biggrin And for me it's impossible to do yoga, I'd better read to relax)))Yoga is too radical for some people

misssweetheartDate: Sunday, 21.04.2013, 23:15 | Message # 42
Student
as for me i have never thought about doing yoga.i don not understand how people can stay in one pose for a long time.but it is not the worst way to be healthy. that is why maybe in future i will try it!

CasOnShoulderDate: Wednesday, 24.04.2013, 14:37 | Message # 43
Student
Well, I still can't imagine all of us doing yoga blink

Added (24.04.2013, 14:37)
Hey, everybody, check these inspiring videos about doing yoga up

PashkaaDate: Tuesday, 07.05.2013, 21:08 | Message # 44
Union organizer
It's difficult to add something about yoga having read all your opinions. I agree with a lot of people here. My uncle is a trainer of yoga and gymnastic in a sport center. He told me that his sport section is called "Yoga" but they don't do yoga actually. They just do gymnastic exsersizes. Truly yoga is a part of eastern religion and it also involves full spiritual immersion in process of yoga. Anyway, I''d like to do it. Maybe I will one day. Have anybody did yoga, here?

ValerkaDate: Wednesday, 08.05.2013, 00:50 | Message # 45
Union committee president
Quote (Pashkaa)
Have anybody did yoga, here?
As for me, i never did yoga!!! And in my opinion, no every can do it! It is a very difficult activity! But nevertheless, many people are interested in it. Moreover, they do different exercises regurarly!!So it protects their health! In  conclusion, i want to say that , of course, yoga is very useful but many people cannot manage with it physically!!

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Sport, Hobbies, Leisure » The World of Yoga (Indian view on life)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024