THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 03.05.2024, 01:27
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Sport, Hobbies, Leisure » The World of Yoga (Indian view on life)
The World of Yoga
Do you do Yoga?
1. Yes, sure! [ 0 ] [0.00%]
2. Are you kidding? That's not for me! [ 7 ] [63.64%]
3. That's my life! [ 1 ] [9.09%]
4. I hope, I'll never face it! [ 0 ] [0.00%]
5. Bla-bla-bla... Booooooooooooooring... [ 3 ] [27.27%]
Answers total: 11
ValerkaDate: Wednesday, 15.05.2013, 11:39 | Message # 61
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
Quote (Pashkaa)
I prefer strength training in a gym. I don't have to lose weight so I try to gain muscle mass instead.
I understand you! I guess many men prefer doing too! yes It is an excellent way to to keep fit!

Added (15.05.2013, 11:39)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Aries)
I read a lot of messages. And here is my opinion. I think that yoga has double meaning. First, we improve our figure. Then we can relax and be alone. It helps us to understand ourself and get rid from problems. Yoga is a useful occupation.
Do you prefer yoga or gym? Do you try to loss the weight?

ZhgutikDate: Wednesday, 15.05.2013, 12:13 | Message # 62
Union organizer
Perilova
Quote (Zhgutik)I believe that only some people from India know what it means to practise yoga !!!
Do you believe that Christians should practice yoga?
I guess you don't understand me. I don't mean that we don't know what it really means to practise yoga because of our religion, I just mean that we can find people who really know a lot about yoga in the country where yoga was born.

FoxyT
Quote (Zhgutik)I believe that only some people from India know what it means to practise yoga !!!

I completely agree with you. But how do you think how long a person should train to teach yoga then?
To tell the truth, I don't know but I think that it depends from teacher and student!!!

PerilovaDate: Wednesday, 15.05.2013, 22:11 | Message # 63
Head teacher
Quote (Zhgutik)
Perilova, Quote
Do you believe that Christians should practice yoga?
I guess you don't understand me. I don't mean that we don't know what it really means to practise yoga because of our religion, I just mean that we can find people who really know a lot about yoga in the country where yoga was born

I just wanted to ask your attitude. But continuing your thought, i can say that in general the Christians really know a little  about yoga, because it does not belong our culture, but there are some people who practice it professionally

PashkaaDate: Wednesday, 15.05.2013, 22:18 | Message # 64
Union organizer
Quote (Aries)
I think that yoga has double meaning. First, we improve our figure. Then we can relax and be alone. It helps us to understand ourself and get rid from problems. Yoga is a useful occupation.
Would you like to try to do yoga?

PerilovaDate: Wednesday, 15.05.2013, 22:30 | Message # 65
Head teacher
Quote (ValerieTr)
Quote (Perilova)Did you hear about the different types of yoga ? Why fitness is more useful variant for you ?

Yes, I heard about the different types of yoga.
Would you like to do yoga?
To be honest, i was thinking about it recently. I would like to know how to do it really. I do not mind trying !
BTW, do you know some centers in Ryazan?

What kind of yoga is the most popular in Russia ?

Added (15.05.2013, 22:30)

Quote (Aries)
I read a lot of messages. And here is my opinion. I think that yoga has double meaning. First, we improve our figure. Then we can relax and be alone. It helps us to understand ourself and get rid from problems. Yoga is a useful occupation.
 What aim of yoga is more important for you to lose weight or to relax ?

ValerieTrDate: Wednesday, 15.05.2013, 22:54 | Message # 66
Quote (Perilova)
I just wanted to ask your attitude. But continuing your thought, i can say that in general the Christians really know a little  about yoga, because it does not belong our culture, but there are some people who practice it professionally

Yes! To my mind, yoga can be a very strange activity for some people. It's a kind of religion, you know. Besides that yoga helps you to be fit, it can also help you to avoid stressful situations. Some people just can't understand how can a person avoid stress only doing exercises.

Added (15.05.2013, 22:54)

Quote (Perilova)
To be honest, i was thinking about it recently. I would like to know how to do it really. I do not mind trying !  BTW, do you know some centers in Ryazan?  What kind of yoga is the most popular in Russia ?

To tell the truth, after watching a video about yoga that helps to wake up without problems, I was thinking about it too. smile
Sorry,but I don't know the answers on your questions. I said that I didn't know so much about yoga earlier.

PerilovaDate: Wednesday, 15.05.2013, 23:22 | Message # 67
Head teacher
Quote (ValerieTr)
Some people just can't understand how can a person avoid stress only doing exercises.
 I don't know, but it seems the main aim of yoga for Russian people is weight loss , but don't stress relief.

AriesDate: Thursday, 16.05.2013, 10:51 | Message # 68
Union organizer
Group: Users
Quote (Pashkaa)
Quote (Aries)I think that yoga has double meaning. First, we improve our figure. Then we can relax and be alone. It helps us to understand ourself and get rid from problems. Yoga is a useful occupation.
Would you like to try to do yoga?
Of course) Previously, I had heard a lot about yoga, but I didn't pay attention to it.After I looked through a lot of video and comments, I want to try it.
It remains only to take the time and I can start to learn yoga.

Salomka)Date: Monday, 20.05.2013, 21:13 | Message # 69
Student
Quote (ValerieTr)
To my mind, yoga can be a very strange activity for some people. It's a kind of religion, you know.
Lera, do you think that a person can do yoga but doesn't belong to the religion? Is it right? Maybe we shouldn't get into affairs of other?

ValerieTrDate: Monday, 20.05.2013, 22:54 | Message # 70
Quote (Salomka))
Lera, do you think that a person can do yoga but doesn't belong to the religion? Is it right? Maybe we shouldn't get into affairs of other?

I'm sure that most people who take part in yoga nowadays don't pay attention to that. I think, if you want to do it seriously and you make up your mind that you want to be a part of this religion, you may do it. It's your choice.

kitrisDate: Tuesday, 21.05.2013, 02:04 | Message # 71
Student
biggrin
Attachments: 0761750.jpg (36.9 Kb)

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Sport, Hobbies, Leisure » The World of Yoga (Indian view on life)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024