THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 02.05.2024, 21:52
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Asya  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Flowers » Flowers for what (Talks about why people are so keen on flowers)
Flowers for what
VasilisaDate: Sunday, 27.05.2012, 22:51 | Message # 61
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I absolutely agree with Ayayulia. Flowers should grow and make us be happy. Not because their are beautiful in a vase in our flat, but because they live like we do. Why girls don't present their boyfriends dead hamsters??? Flowers is a standard gift for women. Don't men have fantasy any more?

IrinaDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 00:06 | Message # 62
Monitor
I adore fresh flowers! The peonies are the most favorite flowers for me. Perhaps the peonies I love even more than the roses. Their smell is exciting!Also I like daffodils. It is my favorite sort of the spring flowers.

LeoDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 00:48 | Message # 63
Monitor
I absolutely agree with Ayayulia. Flowers should grow and make us be happy. Not because their are beautiful in a vase in our flat, but because they live like we do. Why girls don't present their boyfriends dead hamsters??? Flowers is a standard gift for women. Don't men have fantasy any more? - hah Vasja I agree again with you.))..Flowers are a great means to make us happy or smile a bit. They are unique creatures. It's a pity that people pay not very much attention to them.

ValerkaDate: Sunday, 23.09.2012, 16:05 | Message # 64
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
Quote (Valeriya)
My favourite flower is an orchid.

Wow, it is a wonderful flower. smile Can you tell me about it more?

VasilisaDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 01:28 | Message # 65
Monitor
I think, flowers for two things: for beauty and for death. Why& because flowers can have only two conditions^ to grow and to be dead. When they are alive, we can enjoy watching them, but when we deflower, to my mind, it is a sign of death. And we can use it on burials.

ZhgutikDate: Wednesday, 26.09.2012, 10:36 | Message # 66
Union organizer
I don't like flowers which stays in vase because it is sad to see how they are dying.As for me, I like flowers in flowerpots=)It is beautiful and they don't fade.I like lilies=)They are so beautiful!!!!

NadyaDate: Wednesday, 26.09.2012, 11:09 | Message # 67
Group: Moders
I think the process of growing flowers by yourself is the most fascinating thing ever!)) When I was younger, I asked my mother to buy me a little sprout)) I spent all the time looking at it and taking care of it (watering, moving it from one side of the windowstill to another and so forth). So, I think that buying your child a flower is a great opportunity to teach him/her what it means to be responsible for your actions (in case you'll leave your flower the way it is, it will wither). More than that, nowadays, there are a lot of special things for children to make the process of growing flowers funnier and more attractive! For example, there are plenty of toys with seeds inside, so when you water it, the grass will grow on the head of a toy like hair smile then, it's time for your imagination biggrin

FoxyTDate: Thursday, 27.09.2012, 22:31 | Message # 68
Flowers are the most beautiful gift for any girl. When you receive a bouquet of chrysanthemums and roses as a gift is .. mmm, it's cute) flower
I think when you look at a bouquet, you always remember a man who presented it and you smile because you feel happy))

Message edited by PhaZa - Tuesday, 09.10.2012, 22:11

ValerieTrDate: Thursday, 27.09.2012, 22:44 | Message # 69
Quote (FoxyT)
Flowers are the most beautiful gift for any girl. Receive a bouquet of chrysanthemums and roses as a gift is .. mmm, it's cute) flower
I think when you look at a bouquet, you always remember the man who gave it to you and you smile because you fell happy))

Do you like chrysanthemums and roses? smile What color of the flowers do you like? For example, I like white roses smile

PerilovaDate: Thursday, 27.09.2012, 23:26 | Message # 70
Head teacher
Quote (FoxyT)
Flowers are the most beautiful gift for any girl. Receive a bouquet of chrysanthemums and roses as a gift is .. mmm, it's cute)
I think when you look at a bouquet, you always remember the man who gave it to you and you smile because you fell happy))

Do you like wildflowers?I think chamomile are the most beutiful flowers?Do you think so?

:)Date: Friday, 28.09.2012, 10:25 | Message # 71
Union organizer
I like flowers.I have many flowers at home. My boyfriend always presents it for me and my mom.She likes flowers too...And my favourite flowers are lilies.

ZhgutikDate: Friday, 28.09.2012, 10:48 | Message # 72
Union organizer
:),
I like flowers.I have many flowers at home.My boyfriend always presents its for me and for my mom.She likes flowers too...And my favourite flowers are lilies.

What color of lilies do you prefer?
Do you like flowers in flowerpots?

FoxyTDate: Tuesday, 02.10.2012, 22:49 | Message # 73
Quote (ValerieTr)

Do you like chrysanthemums and roses? What color of the flowers do you like? For example, I like white roses

Most of all I like chrysanthemums and lilies. And my favorite color is blue. But it`s so hard to find a blue chrysanthemum ... sad
White roses are also beautiful happy

Added (02.10.2012, 22:49)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (Perilova)
Do you like wildflowers?I think chamomile are the most beutiful flowers?Do you think so?

I love wild flowers) My dream is to walk on wild meadow, where are a lot of various wildflowers ... A chamomile, I think, is the most lovely flower)

Message edited by PhaZa - Tuesday, 09.10.2012, 22:15

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 09.10.2012, 00:19 | Message # 74
Head teacher
Quote (FoxyT)
Quote (Perilova)

I love wild flowers) My dream is to walk on wild meadow, where are a lot of various wildflowers ... A chamomile, I think, is the most lovely flower)

Do you like to collect wild flowers?

PhaZaDate: Tuesday, 09.10.2012, 22:24 | Message # 75
Student
Oooooh, girls, girls, girls.
Nowadays it`s rather hard to sort out a bunch of flowers in a shop.
Do you know why?!?!?
There are too many colors and types! For us, men, it`s really difficult to choose. But when you see a smile of a loving girl, you forget about the hours and days you spent to choose the right bunch.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Flowers » Flowers for what (Talks about why people are so keen on flowers)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024