THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 04.05.2024, 07:37
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Politics » Why the youth has lost interest in politics???
Why the youth has lost interest in politics???
AmarantaDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 21:09 | Message # 76
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Having read ekanika`s note, I found the description of the function of modern polidy. But is it really so? As for me, the reality is far from being ideal. Recently, we choose goverment from the officials who are confined by "somebody". These officials make decisions about public policy. We are helpless. Is it fair?

RosebudDate: Wednesday, 19.09.2012, 11:33 | Message # 77
Monitor
I believe that our government don't think of neither youth nor the citizens in the whole. Yes, we must love and respect our government and be always interested in their problems BUT! How is it possible when there is only deception and empty words that don't mean anything, when we see poverty in streets, violence, robbery...and so on.

NadyaDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 21:57 | Message # 78
Union committee president
Group: Moders
In my view, we should all be interested in politics (at least, concerned in what's happening in Russia and around the world on the whole) as we are all a part of that. There've been many argues about the political system in Russia. People keep saying it's pointless to make an attempt in oder to change something for better- all our efforts are to no purpose. Still, there're such people who consider our political system as one of the best for russian people as they are of the opinion the more freedom we get, the more mistakes we make. I agree that everything is not perfect but maybe the problem is that nowadays we all know our rights but do not always want to be responsible for our actions?

Strawberry1992Date: Wednesday, 26.09.2012, 01:25 | Message # 79
Monitor
As for me I'm interested in politics. I love Russia... Our young generation try to keep pace with different novelties of fashion or go in for sport if they can. Of course everebody has his own interest, his own viewpoint on smth.. Tasters differ...Somebody just even doesn't want to interested in it. wacko

PashkaaDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 23:49 | Message # 80
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
Politics is a good thing. It develops your logic, sociability and ability to defend your point of view. But in my opinion, politics often makes people greedy, hypocritical and deceitful.

Message edited by Pashkaa - Wednesday, 06.02.2013, 20:31

Little_MuDate: Friday, 28.12.2012, 12:16 | Message # 81
Union organizer
(Pashkaa)
Politics is a good thing. It develop your logic, sociability and ability to defend your point of view. But in my opinion, politics often makes people greedy, hypocritical and deceitful.

Do you believe in promises of politicians? Do you think that Russian politicians are good?

ZhgutikDate: Friday, 28.12.2012, 21:47 | Message # 82
Union organizer
Pashkaa,
Politics is a good thing. It develop your logic, sociability and ability to defend your point of view. But in my opinion, politics often makes people greedy, hypocritical and deceitful.

Do you think that every politician is a lier?
Can people trust them?

AriesDate: Saturday, 29.12.2012, 05:16 | Message # 83
Union organizer
(Pashkaa)

Why do you think so? Is it your opinion?

PashkaaDate: Friday, 04.01.2013, 13:05 | Message # 84
Union organizer
(Little_Mu)
Do you believe in promises of politicians? Do you think that Russian politicians are good?

I don't believe them. I consider they think only about money, not about population.

Added (04.01.2013, 13:03)
---------------------------------------------

(Aries)
Why do you think so? Is it your opinion?

Yes, It's my opinion, but I think a lot of people think so too. It's too much corruption in our country.

Added (04.01.2013, 13:05)
---------------------------------------------

(Zhgutik)
Do you think that every politician is a lier?
Can people trust them?

Not every politician is a lier, but a lot of them. People just have no choise.

Johnny_BravoDate: Friday, 04.01.2013, 14:32 | Message # 85
Union organizer
Reading a lot of comments i see that our generation not interested in politics. It is bad. Maybe i am very naive but i want to change something in our country. So i really like politics and i think it is interesting. Of course you can say that all politicians are liars and they think only about money. It is not the all truth. And of course if you want to change something you must do something.

PerilovaDate: Wednesday, 06.02.2013, 00:39 | Message # 86
Head teacher
Quote (Johnny_Bravo)
So i really like politics and i think it is interesting
Do you support our modern political leaders? What do you think about modern political situation ? Do you believe young people are not interested in politics because of ignorance of generation?

PashkaaDate: Wednesday, 06.02.2013, 20:33 | Message # 87
Union organizer
Quote (Johnny_Bravo)
Reading a lot of comments i see that our generation not interested in politics. It is bad. Maybe i am very naive but i want to change something in our country. So i really like politics and i think it is interesting. Of course you can say that all politicians are liars and they think only about money. It is not the all truth. And of course if you want to change something you must do something.

Can you imagine yourself as politician?

ZhgutikDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 19:52 | Message # 88
Union organizer
Johnny_Bravo
Reading a lot of comments i see that our generation not interested in politics.
It is bad. Maybe i am very naive but i want to change something in our
country. So i really like politics and i think it is interesting. Of
course you can say that all politicians are liars and they think only
about money. It is not the all truth. And of course if you want to
change something you must do something.
 Do you think that everybody can change something in our country?
What character traits should have people if they want to be a politicians?
What do you want to change?

Little_MuDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 20:38 | Message # 89
Union organizer
Quote (Johnny_Bravo)
Reading a lot of comments i see that our generation not interested in politics. It is bad.
What does knowledge of politics give to me? I think that nothing. Most of politicans are liers and I don't want to see into their lies.

FoxyTDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 23:11 | Message # 90
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Quote (Johnny_Bravo)
i want to change something in our country

What are you doing to change the policy or the consciousness of the people of our country?

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Politics » Why the youth has lost interest in politics???
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024