THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 03.05.2024, 22:18
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Politics » Why the youth has lost interest in politics???
Why the youth has lost interest in politics???
lovefootball)Date: Saturday, 04.09.2010, 21:38 | Message # 61
Dean
Group: Users
Awards: 3
They just don't have any other choice) This also concerns prices for products. Practically everyone is scared and lay in food. Still it's a kind of adaptation to the changings.

Former-TeacherDate: Monday, 06.09.2010, 09:27 | Message # 62
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Lovefootball), I just want to ask you - are you interested in politics yourself? Is there any personal interest? Do you follow political news and events? Do you take part in political events? Do you discuss political life with your parents, friends, teachers? ARe you good at it?

lovefootball)Date: Monday, 06.09.2010, 19:37 | Message # 63
Dean
I'll be honest - I'm not interested in it at all. I can't say either it's bad or not but I just don't feel any necessity to learn anything about it. Of course, I watch the news but try to do it as seldom as possible not to ruin my good mood.

Former-TeacherDate: Wednesday, 08.09.2010, 09:22 | Message # 64
Dean
I will try to convince you that you are mistaken. It's important to be politically aware and understnad main events, causes and effects. It's necessary for a competent mind. It's part of your erudtion. I am not saying that you must be politically active, it's your own decision. If you work as a teacher in the future, you will have to be politically aware, quite flexible, competent and able to hold a discussion on the topic.

lovefootball)Date: Wednesday, 08.09.2010, 21:50 | Message # 65
Dean
Agree completely, in future I'll take more responsibilities upon me and I'll just have to know more. But I don't want politics to get into my head now.

Former-TeacherDate: Thursday, 09.09.2010, 09:11 | Message # 66
Dean
Ha-ha-ha biggrin :D biggrin I don't think you should get it itno your head. No. Let it be just an element in your informational environment. Do not exlude it completely! surprised :o surprised

Former-TeacherDate: Saturday, 18.09.2010, 08:58 | Message # 67
Dean
Still politics is a dangerous force. It draws you in, it slaps you in the face, it splashes you with dirty waters, it makes you dependent, it just never lets you go! Why? Just because you want to be a CITIZEN! Being a citizen is not just being alive! Being a citizen means enjoying the constitutional and human rights! All of these rights are bitterly violated! They are vandalized against! Your rights have been taken away from you! Evidence is everywhere! Politics is under your feet when walk on littered roads, when you wait for hot water in the bathroom tap, when you can't have a operation because it's too costly or there is no proper equipment in the hospital! There are no excuses for the governments, national or regional. I know that when my grandchild is thirty, things will stay the same. I see only one way out - asceticism! In everything! In everything! Will it promote harmony, I wonder though?

SileneeeDate: Monday, 07.03.2011, 23:20 | Message # 68
Monitor
Awards: 0
Politics is a very interesting thing,unfortunately the faculty of politology was added to the faculty of jurisprudence,I agree with the teacher that politics is everythere,but disagree that it will stay the same.

TeacherDate: Thursday, 21.04.2011, 02:48 | Message # 69
Head teacher
Quote (Teacher)
I see only one way out - asceticism! In everything! In everything! Will it promote harmony, I wonder though?

I think that's not the way out. Asceticism only helps one to overcome the hardships of life. It won't change the situation in general.

Sileneee, politics itself won't stay the same, because the politic system always changes. But the fact is that common people will always so-to-say suffer.

In Vino Veritas...

VasilisaDate: Wednesday, 11.04.2012, 01:50 | Message # 70
Monitor
Modern Russian politics makes unfavourable impression on me. Why the youth has lost interest in politics? Because we don't have any influence on it. It seems to me, nowadays people are afraid to change anything in their life. Everybody complains but do nothing. We live in a big kitchen midden. We pay huge taxes. And there are no places where we can go for a walk. Grey colours, mud, dust and poor old men and women begging alms.
14 March - elections. We had no choiсe. Putin could be called "the lesser evil". So, i'm sure he will buy more islands. And peole will go to work in strip clubs where they will be able to earn enough money for their life.

Message edited by Vasilisa - Wednesday, 11.04.2012, 01:51

LeoDate: Wednesday, 11.04.2012, 02:02 | Message # 71
Monitor
"Don't u think our indifference towards politics was caused by the indifference of authorities towards the population?"......The answer is in the question!!!!

AmarantaDate: Thursday, 19.04.2012, 15:42 | Message # 72
Monitor
As for me, I`m not interested in politics. Why? May be because my interests are far from tnis sphere. Another reason may be the fact that our authorities are indifferent towards the population. To my mind, most part of the goverment is corrupt. That`s why we, ordinary people, can decide nothing. So, why should I be interested in politics?

Flower-girlDate: Friday, 20.04.2012, 12:25 | Message # 73
Monitor
Awards: 1
As for me,on one hand I'm interested in politics, it's exciting for me to look at the people on the screen and to listen to their thoughts concerning the development of our society and our country,but there are so many stupid and wrong thoughts concerning this item. I'm glad to have the right to vote and to choose people in our government, but as for the last elections of the president I'm very upset and want the elections to be honest!

Strawberry1992Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 00:24 | Message # 74
Monitor
I think that youth have lost the interest in politics because to discuss this theme is boring for them.

ekanikaDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 11:17 | Message # 75
Monitor
Modern political discourse focuses on democracy and the relationship between people and politics. It is thought of as the way we "choose government officials and make decisions about public policy"

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Politics » Why the youth has lost interest in politics???
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024