THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 29.03.2024, 16:10
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Forum moderator: Asya  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Fears » I am afraid
I am afraid
:)Date: Wednesday, 04.12.2013, 09:59 | Message # 106
Union organizer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Quote Valerka ()
Wow, wow!!! I want to make acquaintance with your little dog))
Lera,it's cool!!! I invite you to our home. My dog will be happy!!!

Added (04.12.2013, 09:59)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Zhgutik ()
I don't see something bad in your actions I believe that you should  acquaint your dog with Toma's cat=) Maybe they can become good friends in the future.
I think it is a good idea!!! My dog wiil be very happy! I want Lera and Toma's cat to come to us. In my opinion it will be funny... And my dog will have new good friends!!!

JaneDate: Wednesday, 04.12.2013, 11:46 | Message # 107
Monitor
Group: Reliable
Quote ValerieTr ()
I just can't stand rats. To tell the truth, I don't think that a rat can be cute, as Zhgutik said. I haven't ever seen a cute rat
I don't agree with you. Some of them are very cute. I had one and it was nice rat smile
Quote Pashkaa ()
I remember one event which was very scary. I and my friends  played in somebodie's garden. It was funny and we had a good time, until one of my friends broke a hive. Suddenly, a huge hive of bees begun to pursue us, but we could escape. This is it! Have you ever experienced something like that?
I haven't experienced something like that. You had a very interesting childhood. Can you tell  another story from your childhood?

PerilovaDate: Wednesday, 04.12.2013, 13:07 | Message # 108
Head teacher
Quote Pashkaa ()
I remember one event which was very scary. I and my friends  played in somebodie's garden. It was funny and we had a good time, until one of my friends broke a hive. Suddenly, a huge hive of bees begun to pursue us, but we could escape. This is it! Have you ever experienced something like that?
I think it is awful, it is really difficult to hide from the bees,  when you prevented them. I always try to get round beehives.
I remember  a similar story when I was bitten by a wasp. it was terribly painful.
These insects are beneficial to the environment and are very dangerous for people

Added (04.12.2013, 13:07)
---------------------------------------------
Jane,  What is about your fears ?  How do you try to overcome it ?

Message edited by Perilova - Wednesday, 04.12.2013, 13:08

NikkiDate: Wednesday, 04.12.2013, 15:25 | Message # 109
Student
Group: Users
As for me, I am not afraid of cockroaches, but spiders it is my fear number one. Once I wanted to buy a big cockroach, but mother didn't resolve. I consider that should not be afraid of cockroaches, it's harmless insects

PashkaaDate: Monday, 09.12.2013, 01:59 | Message # 110
Union organizer
Quote Jane ()
I haven't experienced something like that. You had a very interesting childhood. Can you tell  another story from your childhood?

Once, I fell in a well. I was sever years old. It's strange, but it didn't influence me. I'm not afraid of height and wells. :-)

ZhgutikDate: Thursday, 04.09.2014, 23:21 | Message # 111
Union organizer
I wrote about my fears some years ago and now they are the same. But now i want to single out that there is a chance that i don't now my real fears.Have you ever thought about it? I'm afraid that i didn't face all the problems which I can be afraid of. Of course i want to know my real fears because if you know yourself completely with your advantages and disadvatages it's really easy to make your plans for the future knowing your possibilities. But i don't want to face such situations because i'm sure that they are almost impossible to deal with.

ValerieTrDate: Friday, 05.09.2014, 01:27 | Message # 112
Union committee president
Quote Zhgutik ()
I wrote about my fears some years ago and now they are the same. But now i want to single out that there is a chance that i don't now my real fears.Have you ever thought about it? I'm afraid that i didn't face all the problems which I can be afraid of. Of course i want to know my real fears because if you know yourself completely with your advantages and disadvatages it's really easy to make your plans for the future knowing your possibilities. But i don't want to face such situations because i'm sure that they are almost impossible to deal with.

What do you mean by saying "real fears"?  confused

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Fears » I am afraid
  • Page 8 of 8
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024