In this section you may find PP presentations on the topic
1. Kenneth Mentor describes mechanical, juducial and historical aspects of death penalty. The presentation represents methods of killing, the procedure of depriving of life, historical photos and many other things.
2. The most important sides of
capital punishment are touched upon in this presentation. What are the reasons
for the death penalty? Is there any justification for this kind of punishment?
The examples are given concerning mainly the USA.
Just follow the link
"PowerPoint” on the site:
3. The Power-point presentation is devoted to the 8th Amendment and the Death Penalty. It focuses mainly on the USA but gives some general ideas as well. The PPP also includes statistics and the world-map showing the attitude of different countries to the death penalty.
Just click here!
4. This Power-point presentation contains the general information about death penalty in the USA. It focuses in two general questions: What are the rationales for the death penalty and what does the evidence tell us about these?
5. This Power-point presentation contains the locality of death penalty in the world, moral side of capital punishment and the facts about wrongful convictions.
6. This slide show gives a profound and detailed description of the possible justifying reasons for executing criminals. It also focuses on the execution procedures: hanging, beheading, lethal injection, poison gas, electrification, guillotine, shooting, stoning. The presentation sums up the arguments for and against death penalty.