MORE GRAMMAR FOR MORE FLUENCY
This page contains grammar contexts written and posted by the students.
These contexts were written when they were doing their home tasks.
Some contexts are also accompanied by audio tracks.
Recommendations for use:
1) Read any utterance, pay attention to the modal verbs,
their contextual meanings and grammatical functions.
2) Use any grammar textbook for reference and more explanations.
3) Read the chosen context aloud a few times, translate orally from the screen.
4) Read and listen to the sound track of the chosen entry, repeat in pauses.
5) Copy, paste into MS Word, write a reaction utterance to it.